Price list 2017/2018

The price is for 1 person for 1 night.

Off Season
01.04. – 26.06.
02.09. – 18.12.
WINTER SEASON
19.12. – 27.12.
04.01. – 31.03.
Summer season
27.6. – 01.09.
New Year’s Eve
28.12. – 03.01.
2 bed room 13 € 15 € 15 € Cannot book separately
Apartment 2+2 15 € 17 € 17 € Cannot book separately
Family room 60 € 70 € 70 € Cannot book separately
Extra bed 10 € 10 € 10 € Cannot book separately

The price is for whole building for 1 night.

Season Building/night Price
Off season 01.04. – 26.06.
02.09. – 18.12.
220 €
Winter season 19.12. – 27.12.
04.01. – 31.03.
280 €
Summer season 27.6. – 01.09. 280 €
New Year’s Eve 28.12. – 03.01. 350 €
  • Children up to 3 years, free.
  • On request we can supply all necessary bedding for small children.
  • Pets welcome for 10€.
  • The price includes:  accomodation, energy, wifi, towels, bed linen, final clean-up
  • In winter season we offer lockers for ski equipment
  • The price does not include: Visitor´s Tax: Adults 0, 30 € per person. Children up to 6 years free of charge

Payment

Your booking is confirmed after a deposit of 30% of the total price is paid via bank transfer (Number: SK6709000000005079104509). Remaining 70% to be paid in cash, on day of arrival.

Cancellation

Cancellation of reservation can be made either by telephone or email.

  • When canceling the binding reservation the customer will pay a cancellation fee

  • The calculation of days will not include the day of arrival.

Cancellation fees

Number of days before the start of your accommodation Percentage of the total price
30 and more days 10%
from 8 to 29 days 25%
less than 7 days 50%